Our code of conduct:
- Professional conduct is provided to the Companies (and their representatives). They are supporting the projects, providing time and expertise, and helping you to maximise your experience and outcomes.
- Professional conduct is provided to the Industry Expert mentors leading the projects and to all other people in your package project cohort.
- You will act respectfully and professionally at all times.
- You will use your best efforts to participate in the projects in a timely and committed manner as contemplated by project schedules in the Project information Packs
- You should refrain from the use of any profane, discriminatory or insensitive language or remarks (either verbally or in written form) which:
- may offend or damage a company’s brand or reputation;
- may offend company representatives;
- may offend others in your projects or adversely effect their experience; and
- may offend your project mentors
- You have read and understood these Terms and Conditions of Enrollment and agree to be bound by them;
- You will abide by our reasonable directions as to the conduct and behavior expected of you during the program;
- You may pay all course fees prior to commencing the program or as agreed to with Harness Projects; and;
- The information provided in the Application for Enrollment is correct.
Course Payments – General
- Tuition fees may be paid by: Upfront or via part payment or via our 3rd party provider – Meritize
- If an enrollment is terminated for your failure to comply with the behaviour and conduct we expect of adult learners in similar courses, fees are non-refundable.
Payments/Withdrawal/Deferrals – Career Launcher Course
- If you withdraw within 14 days before the start of your Harness Project Career Launcher program, all fees are due. Withdrawals after this date are non refundable.
- You may defer your Career Launcher program within 14 days from the start date of the program. All fees must be paid as per the original payment schedule and a new Career Launcher program must be commenced within 12 months of the start date of the original project. Please note that deferrals are subject to seat availability on future programs.
- All deferrals incur a $250 administration charge:
- Deferrals within 14 days of the start of the first project are only granted for projects #2 & 3.
- If you defer during project #1, you must notify us at least 2 weeks prior to the final presentation dates to defer project #2. Deferrals for project #3 are granted during this time frame.
- If you defer during project #2, you must notify us at least 2 weeks prior to the final presentation dates to defer project #3.
- Deferrals are not granted for project #3 within 2 weeks of the final presentations of project #2 and dates beyond that.
- Students are able to submit their project work for either projects up to 3 months after the end of the project in order to receive a signed certificate of completion.
- As a condition of your participation in the Project, you agree that the Company owns the intellectual property in all ideas, concepts, brands or materials (IP Rights) generated or provided by you during or in respect of the Project. You may use the work for presentation in your personal portfolio and during the project itself but no other license or rights exist to use for any purpose.
- As a condition of your participation in the Project , you agree to not disclose any sensitive information that is passed on to you from the Company representative to any other parties.
- As a condition of your participation, you agree that Harness Projects can use sections of workshop videos of the project experience for promotional purposes.
- If a mentor has to pull out of a project due to unforeseen circumstances, Harness will endeavor to replace the mentor with as little disturbance to the project delivery as possible. Harness Projects are indemnified of any liability to refund students in the event of an unavoidable situation that requires the replacement of the assigned mentor.
- Harness Projects will determine the suitability of all applicants for all course offerings and maintains the right to refuse admission prior to commencement.